Monday, March 7, 2011

The Return of Ye Ole Blog

So. It's been a while.

I've missed you.

But I've also been busy. There has been a lot of chasing children involved. Lots of carpooling. Some proud moments between soccer games, football games, piano and cubscouts. Some tantrums. Some of them Jane's, some of them mine.

I've thought about you a lot.

But most of my thinking has been done in the wee hours of the morning. This is when I compose long, well thought out blog posts. They are funny and insightful all at the same time. But then morning comes, and somehow, what seemed funny and insightful at 4 am, seems much less so in the light of day. And once again, blogging gets pushed to the side in lieu of my daily routine.

Suddenly though, I find myself composing blog entries when driving the car, when fixing dinner or helping Jay practice the piano. Suddenly, I am composing everywhere EXCEPT on my computer.

Which means that it's probably time to start writing again.




No comments:

Post a Comment