Thursday, April 16, 2009

Distractions

I have things to write about.  Funny stories about poop (intriguing, no?), things to tell about Jay's birthday party and how busy this week has been between bible study, getting ready for our grandparent visitors, birthday excitement and planning, so on and so forth.  But instead, I am spending the five minutes between feeding Jane her bottle and fixing children's hair (a time that I usually spend making my bed...my sacrifices for you AMAZE me!!) to jump on and say my sinues are wrecked. And my right ear hurts.  And I can't hear out of it.  And I haven't been able to hear out of it for the past two days.  And my head is killing me.  And motrin is not working. And so, instead of composing creatively written prose, I feel like I am underwater and the sound of anything is driving me crazy.   So, I think I am going to the doctor today, neglecting what I NEED to be doing to get ready for this birthday party. Meh. But I guess ears are sort of important and probably I should take care of this before it completely knocks me on my fanny.

So I will return (victorious over whatever bug this is!!!) to tell you funny stories about poop.  Can't wait, can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment